There are two jokes below. They are mixed up. If you want to enjoy reading them, put all the parts of them in the right order.
1. A man was walking in the park when he saw a young girl playing with a large dog.
2. As I watched he took some flour and threw it out of the window.
3. You see he said, it works!
4. He went up to the girl and asked the girl Does your dog bite?
5. But there arent any elephants in Germany, I said.
6. Oh! he shouted, I thought your dog didnt bite!
7. After he had done that a few times I asked him, Excuse me, but why are you doing that?
8. It doesnt, the girl replied, That isnt my dog.
9. Then he threw some more.
10. To keep the elephant away, he replayed.
11. The man smiled at the dog and held out his hand and immediately the dog bit him.
12. Of course not, said the girl.
13. I was on a train in Germany and I saw a man with a bucket of flour standing by an open window.
14. Excuse me but why are you doing that?
The first story: 1, 4, 12, 11, 6, 8,
The second story: 13, 2, 9, 7, 14, 10, 5, 3,
Е. О. Акмаева, ГБОУ СОШ №629, Москва