Grammar Time: Prepositions
What do these sentences have in common? Each of them lacks a preposition. At, by, in or on? There are 5 Ats, 5 Bys , 5 Ons and 5 Ins in the preposition bank. Complete the sentences.
- Who are you looking
- There is a cat
- We usually travel
- The moon appeared
- How are going to travel?
- As for me, staying
home is a pleasant thing.
- Traffic jams are usual
- There is nothing like travelling
- Who is the woman
- What rivers
the river Volga do you know?
- When your bus arrives, you get
it. If you want to leave it, you get off it.
- Some my friends are not good
- They did not arrive at the station
- He did it
- The room is often cleaned
- The café
the corner of the street was owned by Mr Brown.
Sunday we have dinner together.
- Its much expensive than going
- The city is situated
the west coast of the country.
- It is a good habit doing exercises
Е. О. Акмаева, ГБОУ СОШ №629, Москва